Oracle Capacity planning and Sizing Spreadsheets

From: Zoran Martic <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Anybody tried this toolset (spreadheets) for the Oracle Capacity planning and Sizing?

http://www.rampant-books.com/download_sizing_spreadsheets.htm

Is it worth spending $9.99?

Even I know how to calculate many things my way, I am curious what is in here.

Thanks in advance,
Zoran

Discover Yahoo!
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/