Re: agility programming and DBA's?

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:00:34 +0200

Being a developer I can say that agile programming is nothing new, only a rebrand of some best practices. Some key point of agile programming are
1)unit test of waht you do
2)pair programming i.e. your work get reviewed by some other people Considering 1 and 2 I can think of Thomas Kyte as 'agile', I let you decide if programmer, dba or both
Giovanni

P.S. I still don't understand the agile term referred to a manager

Another free oracle resource profiler
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/ NEW VERSION 0.8 with many bug fixes
and warnings on file truncated, timed_statistics=3Dfalse, incorrect tracing deactivation and more
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu May 26 2005 - 10:05:47 CDT