Re: agility programming and DBA's?

From: stephen booth <stephenbooth.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:50:13 +0100

On 5/26/05, Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_allegientsystems.com> wrote:
> Of course, this is my fair and balanced view on the agile programming.

I feel that methodologies like that probably fit along side things like Database independant/agnostic applications. They're a way of producing something quickly that will do the job, albeit most probably do it badly/inefficiently compared with other less dogmatic methodologies.

But then I'm not, really, a developer. I just try to fix/workaround the problems they cause.

Stephen
--=20