TAF AND connect time failover with RAC using JDBC thin driver on 9205

From: Wiegand, Jeff <Jeff.Wiegand_at_Capella.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:27:15 -0500

Howdy,

Does anyone know if there is a solution to using the JDBC thin driver for TAF prior to 10g? Our vendor is complaining about RAC, although they said they were "certified" when they marketed their product to us. We are apparently stuck using OCI. I know we can do connect-time failover, but what about TAF?

Jeff