Re: kglsim heap allocation

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 10:49:49 +0100

Hi,

In 10.1.0.3 there is a parameter _kglsim_maxmem_percent which specifies the max percentage of shared pool the library cache advisor may use and also there's a _library_cache_advice parameter which can be used for turning lib cache advisor off. In benchmarks at least, this parameter is turned off.

I haven't tested those parameters, thus I don't know whether/how these actually work...

Tanel.