Re: Oracle alternatives

From: Walt Weaver <weaver1308_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:00:15 -0600

Hi back,

Your reaction is correct, but for the wrong reasons.

I've been reading posts from some people on this list who have been making abject falsehoods about MySQL and stating them as fact.

And yes, that pisses me off.=20

I'm not a database bigot; I've been an Oracle guy for almost 20 years now, and enjoy working with it.

And, FWIW, I flew up into the upper Madision River valley this afternoon, fished a bit below Earthquake Lake, and didn't catch a damn thing.

Still had fun though.

I have better luck fishing on this list. Please reply.

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana