RE: What happened!? IMPort tables with "User Defined or XML Datatypes"....so slow!

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

It is becoming easier in 10g if you can swallow the word AUTO or AUTOMATIC :)
I used to use MANUAL gearbox all the time. I need the conceptual switch here.

Of course old features are preserved while adding new funcitonality and new parameters and new hints. A few are made obsolete, but at the end it is more robust and more complex.

To not mention all these forums adding true and false statements about Oracle.

So, I am seeing the bright future being a DBA :)

Do You Yahoo!?