Re: anyone use java EJBs?

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:30:44 +0000

There is one terrific J2EE book that voices concerns about Entity Beans and says to use database features. I have not finished it yet, but from what I have read its outstanding. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764543857/qid=1112729342/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-9252735-7815156?v=glance&s=books