Re: How to clear JQ lock --killing associated SID is not helping me

From: Egor Starostin <egorst_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:47:31 +0600

Event 'hangahalyze' (Metalink Note:215858.1) can be used to identify any kind of locks (including latches) in database. Trace file for this event is human readable. Also I wrote a script ( http://oracledba.ru/hanganalyze/hanganalyze.py ) which generates trace file for 'hanganalyze' event, parses it and display a tree of locks in database.

--
Egor
http://www.oracledba.ru/orasrp/