ASM instance creation question (Basic)

From: Harvinder Singh <Harvinder.Singh_at_MetraTech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:45:18 -0500

Hi,

I am checking new features of 10g and try to create ASM instance on Windows 2k machine and somehow it is not able to detect Disk groups(Create new) This is on the step when select 1 or more disks to be used as storage for database...Can we use ASM on windows or do we need to do any pre-step before using ASM on windows?

Thanks
--Harvinder

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 11:48:54 CST