Re: Oracle10g SQL

From: Adam Donahue <adonahue_at_opsware.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 00:06:13 -0500

Paul,

When I get a little time tomorrow, I'll post the three apparent SQL bugs I've encountered in the last week alone. At this point my confidence in Oracle 10g is quickly declining. (Yes, laugh, laugh, that I had any confidence in a new Oracle release to begin with.) The main point of the post -- which apparently pissed more people off than it should have -- was to ask if there was any other anecdotal evidence out there that Oracle10g has some SQL-related problems (more so than any other new Oracle release I've used from Oracle 7.3 on).

Adam