Re: Oracle10g SQL

From: Adam Donahue <adonahue_at_opsware.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 00:01:25 -0500

<quote>

I am using mailfilter, procmail and spamassassin. I can do PCRE, contents filtering, subject patterns and many other things. If I wanted you in my filter, you would be there. This little trick would not help you much. More things like that may indeed annoy me to the point that I really do put you there, though.
</quote>

Oh, please don't do that! Your posts are so insightful, after all, I don't know what I'd do without your brilliant commentary on my own contributions.

What I meant by the "filter" was the quote limitation that bounces replies that contain more than 80-85% quoted text. Unfortunately, if I'd removed more of your reply, we'd have not had context on my obviously witty retort. *ahem*

All of the above in jest, of course. Of course.

Adam