How to check Lock SQL - Please help

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I think that mine previous question is not suitably explained by me and so I didn't get any response and so I though that I will give some more facts

  1. I check the program running at the back end and found that it is only doing insert by tracing the program.

So if I am getting Resource Busy error, can I get the sql from dictionary view which can tell as what particular SQL is making the lock as then I can pass it to Development group with more suggestion

THanks to all
Sanjay