Re: Install error with 10g db

From: Michael Boligan <michael.boligan.b_at_bayer.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:09:20 -0500

David,

This porbably won't help much until you get your CSI access but, there is a patch (3555863). You can also try to run the install logged in locally, not in a domain (assuming you are on NT).

HTH,
Mike

Michael Boligan
Bayer Corporate and Business Service
North America Information Services
Technology & Operations, BHC
Office: (508) 660-4698
Cell: (508) 221-5682
michael.boligan.b_at_bayer.com

david wendelken <davewendelken_at_earthlink.net> Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
02/17/2005 12:37 PM
Please respond to
davewendelken_at_earthlink.net

oracle-l_at_freelists.org
cc

Subject
Install error with 10g db

I'm trying to install the latest version of 10g (10.1.0.2.0) onto windows 2003 and get this error:

"Failed to initialize OCR."

Things go downhill from there.

It may be a day or two before I get CSI access, any ideas to get me going before then?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 13:12:57 CST