[SPAM] Hello

From: <henrymogan_p_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:44:55 +0200

Dear friend,
I am Henry Mogan, an accountant with the ministry of
Energy and natural resources South Africa, presently we discovered the sum of 19.6 million
British pounds sterling, floating in our suspense Account.
This money as a matter of fact was an over invoiced Contract payment which has been approved for payment Since 1999, now we want to secretly transfer This money out for our personal use into an overseas Account if you will allow us to use your account to Receive this fund, we shall give you 30% for all your Effort and expenses you will incur if you agree to Help. This is just a brief detail on this transaction If you are ready and will to give us a chance please For more confidentiality Contact me on my private tel +27 73 402 6114 for more details.
Thanks & God Bless
Patrick Umtanta Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:45:54 CST