RE: Need a replacement for SQLab

From: Duret, Kathy <kduret_at_starkinvestments.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:23:13 -0600

pl/sql developer
aqua studio (java based, kind of memory intensive)

Kathy

From: Smith, Ron L. [mailto:rlsmith_at_kmg.com]=20 Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 10:55 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Need a replacement for SQLab

We have been using Quest's SQLab product for minor SQL tuning a debugging. The tool is great, but it no longer works because we are upgrading to 9i. The product has been bundled with other products making it too expensive. Can anyone recommend a similar tool? =3D20

Thanks!
Ron Smith

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, = =3D
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received =3D this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.

This transmission contains information solely for intended recipient and may be privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protect from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this transmission. This message and/or the materials contained herein are not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities or other instruments. The information has been obtained or derived from sources believed by us to be reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete. Any opinions or estimates contained in this information constitute our judgment as of this date and are subject to change without notice. Any information you share with us will be used in the operation of our business, and we do not request and do not want any material, nonpublic information. Absent an express prior written agreement, we are not agreeing to treat any information confidentially and will use any and all information and reserve the right to publish or disclose any information you share with us.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:27:01 CST