Need a replacement for SQLab

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:54:35 -0600

We have been using Quest's SQLab product for minor SQL tuning a debugging. The tool is great, but it no longer works because we are upgrading to 9i. The product has been bundled with other products making it too expensive. Can anyone recommend a similar tool? =20

Thanks!
Ron Smith

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, = distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received = this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.