RE: cpu time and query column in tkprof output

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:46:37 -0600

I'm almost positive that the byte counts on these two statistics are incorrect anyway... At least, the byte count on these two events as published in the 10046 output is ALWAYS incorrect (they always say p2=1, which is always wrong). You can verify this yourself with strace.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 2/23 Houston, 3/16 Salt Lake City
- SQL Optimization 101: 2/7 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...