Re: Oracle Client for the Linux

From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:35:37 -0800

 From Oracle's database download site:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/index.html

go to the Oracle Database 10/g/ Release 1 (10.1.0.3) for Linux x86 <http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/htdocs/devlic.html?http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/htdocs/linuxsoft.html> link and download the file that has the name:

ship.client.lnx32.cpio.gz

This is the client only Oracle binaries for Linux.

--
Lyndon Tiu