XP Pro and SP2

From: Michael Kline <mkline1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:45:34 -0500

I’ve got a Compaq running 8.1.7 Oracle and about once a week I get the blue screen of death and it reboots. Mind you, that’s better than 3 times a day. But I was wondering if things would be better or worse with SP2 now that it’ s been out for a while.

Other major apps are Oracle +Client side stuff, MicroSlop Office, Quicken, Verizon connect, Roxio, ZoneAlarm, McAfee, Secure CRT, MaxStor One-Touch Backup, etc.

Anyone else similar and had “good” results.

Have to taper that with “good” for after all, we are talking MS.

Kline's Consulting
Michael Alan Kline, Sr. Owner
13308 Thornridge Ct
Midlothian, VA 23112