Oracle Exp

From: Computer Centre - NIIPL <compute_at_ponyneedles.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:35:04 +0530

Dear All,

In our head office we are having Oracle 10g 10.1.2 database in Redhat Linux AS3 Server. In all our branch offices we are having Oracle 8i in Win98.

We want to upload a exp file created in Oracle 10g into Oracle 8i database.

Is there any method to do the same.

Thanks in Advance,
Balu
This mail is scaned by eScan Anti Virus Software