PRIVATE AND UGRENT.

From: Ann camara <anncamara1_at_walla.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:43:36 +0000

Dear.Sir/Madam

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency. In a nutshell,I am Miss. Ann Camara 20 years old from the republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa,now seeking for refuge in Dakar-Senegal under the(UNHCR).

I got your contact from where i was searching a good penpal for a possible transaction. My (late) father Dr. Lamine Camara ,was the managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in(KENEMA)Sierra-Leone.But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with with a very important document(DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE)(US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a bank which I am the next of kin.The money was deposited in(bank in senegal) Meanwhile,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,i will issue a letter of Authorisation on your name,that will enable the bank to deal with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or adopt me as your Daughter and manage the money.

Conclusively,I wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal.you can contact me with this email too (camaraann_at_yahoo.co.uk).

Until then,I remain with the best regards.

Miss Ann camara. Received on Fri Dec 03 2004 - 09:36:13 CST