Re: 10g shutdown (WAS Oracle experts are disgusted...)

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:34:57 -0500

Are you running EM10g or Grid control? We have seen situations where EM10g has said a database is down (though it is really up), and when you tell EM10g to bring the database up, it instead logs in and shuts it down (at least the GUI is still correct in that the instance is down).

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito