Re: 10g ASM Startup After Reboot

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 01:47:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Andy,

Sorry for not helping you directly.

But ugly thing about ASM and CSS is that 10g just providing more complexity then before.
The startup procedure now is harder and very hard to control.

Oracle said some ASM problems and difficulties they are going to resolve in Oracle 10g Release 2 that is maybe coming next month.

I hope they will sort out that CSS/ASM/DB crap :)

Who said no need for DBA's when 10g is out. It is just more complicate now with more features then ever :)
To not mentioned bugs :)

Regards,
Zoran

The all-new My Yahoo! - What will yours do? http://my.yahoo.com