Viewing filesystemio options

From: Uwe Weber <uwe.weber_at_teleos-web.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:20:27 +0100

Hello list,

Is there are way to see through oracle itself which filesystemio_options it is really using, if the parameter is set to 'setall'. Something that shows me which options are used when opening a file?

And to those who know JFS2: I have trussed a session, it opened a file with asynch_nowait, is that what you would expect from a filesystem mounted cio?

Regards,
uwe