RE: Ref cursor length limit...

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:49:24 -0500

I didn't see a version number, but I missed the original posting, so, it = may have been there....

Anyhow, if you're on at least 9i, consider a pipelined function that you = can pass an array of data to,
then select from the function as if it were a table. At that point, you = can add it to your query, control
the join order and join method, etc...should give you the flexibility = you need.

Hope that helps,

-Mark