RE: Perl on Windows

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:57:33 -0000

As a newbie to Perl the following may be useful

http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6.1/pod/perlfaq.html#perlfaq--Structural-ove= rview-of-the-FAQ.
is a good FAQ

http://www.perlmonks.com/ is quite useful but also very complex for some = of the starter questions you will have

What I found best was a developer type environment on my laptop. I use = Tavrida Perl Editor (www.stavr.com)
I also got a copy of PerlBuilder which is very similar

I have not found a good forum or newsgroup as yet, although I have not = looked that hard either.

John