Oracle heterogeneous services - Experiences anyone?

From: <Andreas.Haunschmidt_at_voestalpine.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:05:23 +0100

Dear List Members!

A collegue of mine not having access to this list=20 needs to exchange data between an Oracle 9 and a Microsoft SQL-Server = database.=20
As far as I know he needs only to access SQL-Server data from Oracle. He would like to know about the experiences people made using Oracle heterogeneous services for that purpose.

I would be thankful if anyone liked to share his/her experiences, and knowledge about reliability, performance,pitfalls and other = "special"=20
features in a production environment.

Thanks in advance

--
Andreas Haunschmidt
voestalpine Informationstechnologie GmbH / Linz

=20
=20