RE: 9.2.6 patch release installed

From: Deen Dayal <deen.dayal_at_dol.state.nj.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:27:13 -0500

I saw a note on metalink that 9.2.0.6 does not include patch#68. I also did not see any patch for #68 to be applied on 9.2.0.6.

This whole patch#68 solution is very confusing. Some documents say that it is included in 9.2.0.6 and some say it did not. Release note from 9.2.0.6 does not mention about this security patch.

Does any body know what patch needs to be applied on 9.2.0.6 to take care alert #68?

Thanks
Deen Dayal