Re: 9.2.6 patch release installed

From: Ian Cary <Ian.Cary_at_ons.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:58:57 +0000

I raised a TAR about this issue and was told to apply p3835964 after the 9.2.0.6 patch (p3948480).
Its still not entirely clear, especillay given the patch numbers, but even if patch #68 is included in 9.2.0.6 I'd rather apply it twice and be sure than not at all.

Cheers,

Ian

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note: Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer : Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free