Query execution time

From: Rick Stephenson <RStephenson_at_Ovid.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:49:44 -0500

I have a query that has been executed 750,000 times and want to know what the maximum elapsed time is for that query. The v$sql view gives me an elapsed_time column, but that will only allow me to produce an average elapsed time based on the number of times a query has been executed. Is there a way to determine the maximum elapsed time for a query?

Thanks,

Rick Stephenson

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, forwarding or otherwise distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.