9.2.0.6 for win32

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:41:54 -0500

This thing is ticking me off. I'm working on my 2nd of a bunch server = and have disabled the distributed transaction coordinator and have = downloaded and installed handle. I had a problem even before I got the = inventory loaded. I couldn't get products.xml loaded because it was = locked. I canceled that action and moved on. Now I am having trouble = with "D:\oracle\ora92\bin\ORAPLS9.DLL." Handle doesn't see anything = locking this file. I successfully changed the name of the file so I = can't see what would have it locked. My experience now is looking like = my experience yesterday. I'm going to bounce the server, the Windows = solution for nearly anything, and see what happens. =20