RE: How to search on LONG datatype column

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:43:57 -0500

Wouldn't OracleText (now included with EE license) work?

The setup is still a but tricky and try to find resources for creating a = stoplist, but it works great for us. I'm not sure about LONG support, = but it will work with CLOBS.

Just wondering...

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA