Re: OCP Vouchers??

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

the links says
They are valid Prometric 40% Discount vouchers. Vouchers Expiry is JULY 10, 2004. Here is the PriceList of vouchers

So probably the vouchers are expired by now anyway...............................
Surendra.Tirumala_at_ky.gov wrote:

Hello All,

Did anyone buy OCP 40% Discount Vouchers from this link?

Just wondering if it is a genuine one.
Got this link from lazydba site when I googled it.

Also please let me know if there is any other discount code other than OTN20(expired) and OPP(only for Oracle Preferred Partners).

Thanks,
Surendra

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Oct 26 2004 - 15:05:50 CDT