OT: Posts from Gmail accounts

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:15:33 -0700

Sorry for the OT, but it is relevant to this list and gmail.

Every post to this list from a gmail account comes with the warning "This message may not be from the person it claims to be from. Do not click any links, etc", or something to that effect.

Is happening to other gmail users on this list?

I have reported it to support at Gmail, but nothing has come of it yet.

Personally, I do find it rather ironic and humorous. :)

--

Jared Still

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 12:11:14 CDT