Contract SQL/Oracle DBA Position

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_Cendant-TRG.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:09:55 -0400

Hello all,=20

I apologize if this kind of email is not welcome anymore on the list.=20

One of my coworkers resigned today. My supervisor is looking to hire a DBA with excellent SQL Server skills. Oracle is a secondary skill in this position. Another nice to have is data modeling experience.=20

Cendant-TRG is located in sunny Orlando, FL. If anyone is interested in the position please feel free to forward your resume directly to me at lisa.koivu_at_cendant-trg.com (not to the list, I may miss it) and I will share them with my supervisor.=20

Thanks

Lisa Koivu
Monkey Boy's Mama, DBA and self-proclaimed Stress Queen Orlando, FL, USA

"The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments were free of an=
y virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This messag=
e and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By r=
eading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts ful=
l responsibility for taking proactive and remedial action about viruses a=
nd other defects. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss=
=20or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments."