RE: Hw is Sharelex ?

From: Mark Strickland <mstrickland_at_drugstore.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:18:14 -0700

I implemented Shareplex at a previous contract assignment for a simple reporting database. It was easy to implement and easy to maintain. The driving reason for using Shareplex was that the data model involved had LONG columns. A major advantage with Shareplex is that the queueing of transactions occurs outside the database so there is less risk of space issues if replication falls behind (the only times that Shareplex fell behind for me was due to my own error). =20

Mark Strickland
Seattle, WA