RE: rename table

From: <arul.kumar_at_bt.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:19:42 +0100

Seema,=20

Possible reasons could be:

  1. Optimizer statistics are not available. May have to update them = ACCURATELY again.
  2. All the SQLs are being parsed again freshly (taking more time!), as = the cached versions are invalidated.
  3. Check for "validity" of all the dependent objects. May be some = indexes are invalid and not usable, resulting in poor performance.

HTH
Arul.