rename table

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:10:20 -0400

Hi,
I have some issue with rename.

There are 2 tables which I want to rename.Let us name as table1 and table2. The moment I renamed these tables the site became slower.AFter rename I rebuilded indexes and validate structure too.But still I noticed site slower.The only diffrent I noticed the diffrent name of indexes.aNy thought ????
thanks
-Seema

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 11 2004 - 09:06:44 CDT