local write wait event

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:58:22 +0300

Dear List,

Tracing one of the user sessions I get a lot of waits on "local write wait". We are using 10.0.3, I've searched metalink and in the book about OWI events, but couldn't find any information about this event, while searching in the archives I've found post by K Gopalakrishnan, that this event should never be seen in normal databases. Maybe there is a more detailed description of this wait event?

--

 Edgar
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 11 2004 - 01:53:55 CDT