RE: Shadow Image....

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:48:27 +0200

And with 10g, you can use 'alter DATABASE begin backup' :-)
>From alertl10g.log:

Fri Oct 8 20:31:38 2004
alter database begin backup
Completed: alter database begin backup

Fri Oct 8 20:31:51 2004
alter database end backup
Completed: alter database end backup

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===