RE: Manual steps in RAC setup ... is it just me?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:34:08 -0500

I'm not sure, because I stopped relying on the installer to do any = configurations for me after I realized that it either bombed trying to = do it or I needed to modify rhe config afterwards anyway.

Click "Skip" (or is it "Cancel"?) on the net config portion and fire it = up manually.

GL!

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA