RE: Oracle for Windows XP with INTEL inside

From: Sinardy Xing <SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:00:51 +0800

This is real story...

I have X-Box game console at home, when I am boring at home I need this = game console, but this X-Box quite number of times "HANG", as usual = things that hang I have to press the power button twice, quite angry = after I finished very difficult part of the game, I have to re-play from = beginning

if you know X-Box just a machine with hard disk inside and made by = Microsoft... deja vu

I played Play Station 2 before and I never encounter such problem.

I administer Oracle for Unix and encountered zombie process, just once = within last 1/2 decade.

Sinardy