Trigger problem...

From: Ben Sauer <SauerBL_at_ldschurch.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:14:30 -0600

Probably pretty basic... but I've got a trigger that needs to execute when the new VarChar2 field <> the old VarChar2 field. In other words on Change. But it
seems that <> has strange results with them in the trigger. Am I supposed to use some alternate function like .equals() in Java. If so would somebody mind some syntax for me?
Thanks,
Ben

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.