Finding installed patches

From: Uwe Weber <uwe.weber_at_teleos-web.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:54:41 +0200

Hi all,

we have patched many of our databases with security patch #68.

But since we are not sure wether all instances were patched I am looking for an automated way to find out, which patches are installed. We have still some 8.x installations, so opatch is not the best option.

Any suggestions will appreciated.

Regards,
uwe