quick question.. Naming conventions of db sids...

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:41:24 -0400

Hey guys,

Could any of you share some of your conventions for stds related to database names/sids? I'm specifically looking for conventions related to people are naming a logical standby, physical standby, and db's that are part of a RAC cluster..

We have some ideas in mind, but just looking ofr other examples, and ideas.

Thanks in Advance!

Greg Loughmiller