RE: Initrans

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:54:04 +1000

Hi Daniel,

The ITL does not shrink. In version 7, ITL slots that had never been used, or that had been zeroed during rollback, were able to be freed if the number of remaining slots would be greater than or equal to INITRANS. I am unable to reproduce this behaviour now.

@ Regards,
@ Steve Adams
@ http://www.ixora.com.au/ - For DBAs
@ http://www.christianity.net.au/ - For all