RE: Re: PeteFinnigan.com Oracle advisory for bugs in dbms_schedul er ( alert #68)

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:14:47 -0400

Keep the top posting. I like seeing the most recent information right on top. In most cases there is no need to scroll down through any more than the prior post. In fact I have taken to cutting out unneeded material to reduce the size of the messages whenever I reply. After all how many subscribe, unsubscribe, faq lines do you need in a message?