Re: Oracle Security Alert #68 - Security Vulnerabilities in Oracle'sServer Products

From: Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:15:15 -0400

Anybody know of any resolution to Bug 2259259 SNAPSHOT REFRESHES DO NOT SET SNAPTIME$$ IN SNAPSHOT LOG? Apparently it's not a published bug and it's supposed to be fixed in 10g.

Unfortunately, we have it and we're not going to 10g anytime soon. In fact, we're trying to get to 9.2.0.4 which is where we found the problem.

Master site is 9.2.0.4 on AIX. Works fine with snapshot on 9.2.0.1 on Win2K but is having problems with new snapshots on 9.2.0.4 on AIX.