ADMIN: gmail invites

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:24:16 +1000

Hi All,

Please take up Daniel's offer below. It will be a more fair mechanism, and should mean that no-one other than Daniel will need to post gmail invite related messages to the list for the next few days.

@ Regards,
@ Steve Adams
@ http://www.ixora.com.au/ - For DBAs
@ http://www.christianity.net.au/ - For all